Focus and Scope
The journal will focus on research and theory in all topics associated with organizational studies within and across the individual, group, and organizational levels of analysis, including:
- At the individual level, such as personality, perception, beliefs, attitudes, values, motivation, career behavior, stress, emotions, judgment, and commitment.
- At the group level, such as size, composition, structure, leadership, power, group affect, and politics.
- At the organizational level, such as structure, change, goal-setting, creativity, and human resource management policies and practices.
- Across levels, such as decision-making, performance, job satisfaction, turnover and absenteeism, diversity, careers and career development, equal opportunities, work-life balance, identification, organizational culture and climate, inter-organizational processes, and multi-national and cross-national issues.
- Research methodologies in organizational studies.